Serve on the Board of Directors
Looking to make a difference in the metal forming and fabricating industry? FMA and TPA seek volunteers for their boards of directors. These boards bring together leaders to explore the many facets of the industry and help move the association forward.
Board candidates may be recommended by current members or be self-nominated. Directors are selected for their competence, professionalism, and leadership qualities.
To serve, potential board members should:
- Be an FMA or TPA member in good standing.
- Have interest in the area of service.
- Be able to make a time commitment and pay for your travel and meeting expenses.
- Agree to comply with FMA’s committee member guidelines.
- Have access by e-mail to facilitate communication.
- Agree to comply with FMA policies related to Committee service.
Terms of service begin each year in October with the FMA Annual Membership Meeting. The annual nomination deadline is June 30.