Product code: FMAFE21
FabCast Machine Safeguarding of Fabrication Equipment
Format: Windows Media File
Recording: September 11, 2008
Description: Are you keeping your employees safe?
All manufacturing machines have the potential of being dangerous and causing injuries to those in the general vicinity where the machine is running. Safety regulations are in place to reduce the risk of injuries. Companies are required to put guards in place around machines, maintain safe area around machines, and put other devices in place to prevent injuries. However, it's up to the company to ensure that these regulations are followed. Do you know what regulations are required for your operation and how well you are meeting those regulations?
In this 90-minute session, Doug Raff from Paragon Industrial Controls and Steve Aamodt from SICK Inc. will explain the issues, challenges, and regulations that impact fabricators today, whether you're running press brakes, shears, turret presses, stamping presses, or spot welding. You'll develop an effective model that will ensure that you successfully safeguard all of your equipment and understand the future trends in standards and regulations. Most importantly, you'll be able to keep your employees safe and injury free.
- Define successful safeguarding
- Recognize the common mistakes that companies make in regards to safeguarding
- Develop an effective model to ensure all your equipment is properly safeguarded
- Apply good safeguarding principles to press brakes, shears, turret presses, stamping presses, and spot welders
- Understand the future global trends for standards and regulations
This product is available for free to Advantage+Training members. Please enter and apply the coupon code at check out that you received upon joining.
|FMA-TPA Member Price:||$60.00|