Advanced AutoCAD 2014
Product code: INDAA11
Author: Cheryl R. Shrock, Steve Heather
Format: Book, 520 pages, Softcover
The updated Advanced AutoCAD 2014 replaces the 2013 version. This is the right book for you if you're looking for a clear, no nonsense, easy-to-follow text, or you want to learn more about AutoCAD quickly and easily. Includes Xref, Attributes, and 3D solids. Totally updated for AutoCAD 2014 and 2014 LT, it offers several new features as well as improved Command Line Options including, Auto Complete, and faster searching for help; Faster Start-up times; Enhanced Model and Layout tab previews. All exercises print easily on your 8-1/2 X 11 printer. For use with the PC version of AutoCAD 2014 only.
- Autodesk 360 Cloud
- Geographic Location - Set a Geographic Marker of your position, a landmark, or even a building at the exact location it is in the world using real-world coordinates. Place position markers at locations you specify and label them.
- Design Feed Palette, where you can enter text messages and collaborate with other Online Users, and associate your message with a location on the drawing;
- Multiple File Tabs Control
- Command Line Options including; AutoCorrect - Synonym Suggestions List and Adaptive Suggestions List - Search Online for Help - Easily insert Blocks, Hatch Patterns and Layers.
- Three new Appendices - adding a printer/plotter to the system, AutoDesk 360 connectivity, and new Command Line features and enhancements.
|FMA-TPA Member Price:||$32.00|